Jump to contentJump to search



Depending on your concerns we offer different counseling options: For professional advice, please contact our Academic Study Advisor. A general advice you can expect in the Student Service Center, where you find information material and brochures of all courses at HHU. If you want to get more information from the perspective of current students, please contact members of the Student Council.

Student Service Center (SSC)

For current students and prospective students HHU offers a central contact point on campus: The Student Service Center (SSC). Everything can be found here under one roof: From advice for prospective and new students to services such as issue of enrolment certificates. The centre´s staff provide competent help ten hours per day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on all questions concerning studying.

Registrar's and Examinations Office (SPV)

Your contact person for all organizational questions concerning your studies at the Heinrich Heine University is the Registrar's and Examinations Office (SPV).

Responsible for the content: